Included in this kit:
• Theo 65% Madagascar Dark Chocolate Bar
• Theo 75% Ecuador/Panama/Ghana Blend Dark Chocolate Bar
• Theo 84% Ghana Dark Chocolate Bar
• 3400 Phinney Bread & Chocolate Dark Chocolate Bar
• 3400 Phinney Fig, Fennel & Almond Dark Chocolate Bar
• Instructions for orchestrating your tasting
• Tasting Notes placemat (make copies for your guests!)
• Enough chocolate for a tasting party of 6-10 people
We chose five of our bars for their flavor balance and compatibility with wine. Theo bars are named for the country of origin of their cocoa beans. Each bar highlights flavor characteristics unique to their geography, or “terroir.” Chocolate and wine both share this “sense of place.“ 3400 Phinney bars are named for our factory address, and feature innovative flavor inclusions. Our selections prepare you for a wonderful wine and chocolate pairing party!
Wine not included! This kit is focused on pairing red wines with chocolate. Red grape varietals that we enjoy include Zinfandel, Syrah, Tempranillo, Cabernet Franc and Grenache based wines like Cotes du Rhone.